|Title:||Business Operations Administrator (Project Coordinator)|
|Skills:||admin, excel, communication|
|Type:||contract to potential direct hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Business Operations Administrator (Project Coordinator)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Program support for Massachusetts Next Generation 9-1-1 Program.
- Manage Move, Add and Change (MAC) checklists.
- Create and issue Purchase Requisitions for products and services.
- Review and approve invoices for vendor tasks.
- Lean and use corporate software applications.
- Interact with Deployment Team as required
- Meeting Minutes for Program Level Meetings
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of program assets assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of equipment.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- May require travel within Massachusetts.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related administrative and analytical experience.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and other related software applications.
- Effective communication skills.
- SharePoint knowledge a plus
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.