|Title:||Mobile Infrastructure and Application Solution Architect|
|Skills:||mobile application architect systems engineer|
|Type:||Contract to Possible Direct|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Mobile Infrastructure and Applications Solution Architect
Our client partner is looking for an experienced, detailed oriented, technology focused Mobile Infrastructure and Application Services Solution Architect responsible for supporting mission-critical Digital Workplace Transformation program supporting areas such as Procurement, Business Development, Collaboration, Service Management, and Human Resources.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT resources.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Performs complex systems and applications development and design work that may include logic design, data model formulation, development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and mobile systems engineering tasks.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Plans upgrades of existing operating systems and designs systems enhancements that support agile mobile first approach to digital workplace transformation.
- Develops logical and physical technology documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts quality review to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as needed
- Determines mobile applications specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Evolves into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments.
- Collaborate with other departments and IT to develop business cases associated with new project requests.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced architects, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
- 5+ years of related mobile application systems architecture, design, and engineering experience.
- Advanced knowledge and awareness of current information technology products, services, and solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of mobile systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of network services, directory federation services, operating systems services, data management, and virtualized and cloud compute.
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Must be able to work independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
- Must be able to work well with staff members and user community, especially with senior business management staff. Person must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company
- Work hours may include meetings schedule outside of normal working hours. Demands during peak times may require work hours outside of normal working hours. Occasional travel may be required.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.