|Title:||IT Communications Specialist|
|Skills:||Communication, Journalism, IT|
|Type:||Contract to possible direct hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
TITAN is searching for qualified candidates with IT Communications experience.
Support the IT Department’s strategic communications plans, campaigns and messaging.
Work with IT Management to prepare and publish in a timely manner, IT related communication materials to include emails, newsletters, presentations, training materials and intranet content for internal audiences.
· Develop and revise IT communication materials and tools ensuring organizational consistency in all aspects of communication.
· Maintain current knowledge of IT services and systems, industry trends, and events, in order to effectively develop communications.
· Meet with and coordinate with IT and other HQ managers to ensure accurate information is incorporated into communication messages, materials and activities.
· Participate in special projects as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years proven experience as a communications specialist.
A self-starter and focused on delivering content that is accurate, complete and timely.
· Strong attention to detail, planning, and organization.
· Excellent communication skills to include articulating, listening, writing and editing.
· Ability to effectively research and compile accurate information.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of people.
· A self-starter and focused on delivering content that is accurate, complete and timely.
· Experience developing content in Microsoft SharePoint required.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.