|Title:||PLS Project Manager|
|Skills:||PLS, AutoCAD, Land Development|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
TITAN Consulting is working with a client partner to fill a direct position open with their firm. This position would be a direct hire from the first day of employment.
PLS Project Manager
Professional Land Surveyor (state of PA minimum) to help lead our growing surveying department by providing technical expertise and assistance in oversight of the survey practice, assist in monitoring field and office procedures and offer strategic visioning/leadership to identifying opportunities. Additionally, work with the other practices within the firm to provide an integrated approach to project collaboration while addressing our client’s needs. This position will be eligible for the future Director of Surveying here at Red Swing.
- Prepare/review daily data, and assist in monitoring field survey crews
- Help direct field and office staff to execute field surveys
- Perform quality control of survey plans, record plats, descriptions and reviews of title commitments
- Process field work data
- Prepare and review CAD work, plats and final surveys
- Survey boundary analysis and computations of ALTA and topography surveys utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Assist in training and management of survey department field crews, CAD technicians, and support staff
- Schedule and coordinate between other departments and companies
- Occasionally perform field survey work
- Meet with clients to discuss their needs and review projects
- 7 to 20 years of experience
- Pennsylvania Professional Land Surveyor Registration (PLS)
- Strong competence in using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- Ability to provide guidance and mentoring to staff in the growing survey practice
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.