|Location:||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
The Project Scheduler provides integrated project management support and oversight to control the master schedule for IT projects. The candidate must have experience of hands-on MS integrated master scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Scheduler is responsible for working closely with technical experts, project leads and project managers in planning, creating, and managing project schedules. Work with program and project managers to capture all efforts, link and sequence efforts, assign resources to activities, establish duration of activities, conduct schedule risk analysis, update status and progress of projects and maintain the baselines.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with Government and DCMA standards of best practice
- Track, analyze, and report critical path analysis, metrics, and schedule and task status accurately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports
- Ensure accuracy of project schedules and perform version control while tracking baseline variances
- Coordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of agenda, meeting minutes
- Monitor projects’ progress, including identifying critical path activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date
- Review, compare, and analyze schedule performance against baseline program plans
- Use MS Project files as the source documents for updating milestone graphics weekly
- Support Integrated Baseline Reviews, Schedule change control reviews and other meetings as required to support the program to achieve system development milestones
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or 5+ years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using MS Project
- Effective organizational skills.
- Familiar with User Access to SharePoint.
- Must be able to readily adapt to changing priorities.
Mastery of creating and updating GAO compliant schedules using MS Project
- Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.