|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$16-18 per hout|
TITAN has a Client Partner in the Oklahoma City area that is searching for multiple CAD Drafters.
Prepares drawings or computer models of simple, easily visualized structures, systems, parts or equipment from sketches, marked-up prints, or photos. Drawings and models fit familiar patterns and present few technical problems. Supervisor provides detailed instructions on new assignments, gives guidance when questions arise, and reviews completed work for accuracy. Typical assignments include:
- Drawing from sketches, the building floor plans, determining size, spacing and arrangement of equipment.
- Preparing a computer model of a room, building, and structure from data, prints, and photos.
- Arranging equipment in network racks and cabinets based off of data or photos.
- Fiber and copper cable route drawings, manhole/handhole diagrams.
Prepares and maintains blueprints, maps, charts, graphs, and other technical drawings.
- Prepares detailed drawings of elementary mechanical and electronic components, assemblies, and engineering change orders.
- Prepares drawings from detailed notes and specifications.
- Verifies completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
- May use a PC or CAD workstation.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant tools and equipment as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
0-1 year of related drafting experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in drafting.
- Knowledge of applicable drawing standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio.
Please contact TITAN at 724-779-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.