|Title:||Electrical Engineer/Department Manager|
|Skills:||Electrical, Design, power distribution|
|Type:||6 months+, potentially direct hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
- BSEE with or without a PE and 15-20+ years of experience.
- Will supervise 6-8 people who are designers, drafters and a couple of junior EE’s.
- Good overall knowledge of developing equipment, cable and conduit schedules in Access database from vendor specifications and schematics for industrial process equipment, control systems and building utility electrical systems; includes sizing conductors per load and voltage drop, calculating conduit and cable tray fill per NEC and be able to supervise designers who are working on these type of projects.
- Experience with the layout of lighting and power devices, embedded and exposed conduits, and cable trays, again to be able to supervise designers working with this.
- Any power distribution experience would be helpful too.
- PE is a plus.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.