|Title:||SQL Server DBA|
|Skills:||SQL, DBA, database|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||Depending on Experience|
TITAN has an immediate need for a SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) to accomplish data management services’ mission on a 24X7 basis, for 2 twelve hour weekend shifts from 8a to 8p and an eight-hour shift on Friday. The additional 8-hour shift can be worked Monday through Friday at the selected candidate’s discretion. Hours are non-negotiable. The focus of this requirement is the support of databases located in distributed field databases. These services are required across the widely diverse company infrastructure, which includes distributed server platforms using Linux, Unix, and Windows operating systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- perform in a technical leadership role in the planning, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of a centralized organization for total support of the Oracle database environment executing national production applications on the Local Area Network (LAN) infrastructure throughout the United States.
- perform all activities associated with this large, complex and widely distributed environment.
- lead the development of standards and procedures, both operational and functional
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, computer science or related field; preferred
- 10+ years in database administration
- strong SQL Server 2016, 2014, and 2012 experience
- strong database recovery experience
- strong database tuning experience
- strong database encryption experience
Some travel may be required.
Clearance Requirements – Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Local candidates only in the Raleigh area. Must be available to work on site, no remote/telework available
We can only accept US Citizens and/or Green Card Holders. Qualified candidates must have lived in the US for the past 5 years and not have left the county for longer than 90 consecutive days.