|Skills:||ITIL, Agile, PMP, ITMC|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||Depending on Experience|
TITAN has an immediate opportunity to work with a client partner in the role of a Project Manager who will be responsible for providing support to the IT Mobile Computing (ITMC) organization. The successful candidate will be performing a variety of project management and administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operation.
- Compiles project data and reports on the status of key projects to management.
- Consult with management, engineers, and customers regarding product feasibility and viability of mobility plans and designs, and includes emerging technology and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Provide team with data analysis for provisioning orders in bulk to multiple network service providers using Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Serve as liaison between management, mobility engineers and customer management.
- Provide advanced support for the diagnosis and resolution of complex problems to ensure minimal disruption of mission-critical systems.
- Monitors team activities and provides the day-to-day status of projects.
- Familiarity with the design, installation, and configuration services with regard to mobile computing in order to design the most comprehensive framework to address all security, data integrity, and privacy concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience. Four years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 5+ years’ related experience
- Candidate must be strong with MS Project.
- Ability to drive projects and provide day-to-day direction to team members
- Demonstrated strong project/program management skills in information technology
- Must be able to achieve a Public Trust clearance
- PMP Certified
- Agile Certifications
- ITIL Foundations certification
- A familiarity of Agile methods
Clearance Requirements – Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Local candidates only in the Raleigh area. Must be available to work on site, no remote/telework available
We can only accept US Citizens and/or Green Card Holders. Qualified candidates must have lived in the US for the past 5 years and not have left the county for longer than 90 consecutive days.