|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||Depending on Experience|
Duties: Assist the Desktop Computing group in administrating the current SharePoint 2016 environment, implementing new features of SharePoint 2016 and providing support through assessment and testing of existing technologies and support processes.
- Assist in securing the SharePoint infrastructure and data
- Assist in ensuring the proper maintenance of the SharePoint platform
- Assist in monitoring system usage, evaluate SharePoint reports and produce system analytics on usage as directed
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2016 in a large environment
- Knowledge of previous versions to include SharePoint Foundations
- Understanding of both backend SharePoint administration and Site Content Administration activities
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to produce written documentation when tasked
- Ability to produce written statuses and communication
- Experience with Internet Information Server
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Understanding of Windows 10
- Understanding of operating system hardening
- 10-15 years of related software development experience.
Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
Local candidates only in the Raleigh area. Must work on site, no remote/telework available
We can only accept US CItizens and/or Green Card Holders. Qualified candidates must have lived in the US for the past 5 years and not have left the county for longer than 90 consecutive days.