|Skills:||budget, forecast, analysis, finance|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
TITAN Consulting has a position open with a client partner in the Westwood, MA area. The Finance Analyst will support the company and will handle day to day finances under the Finance Manager supervision with contracts around $30M annually. The Finance Analyst will work with the Operations and Contracts teams to ensure profitability and adherence to market level budgets while gaining a common knowledge of the wireless industry.
Job Duties: Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
- Responsible for various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting, and analysis.
- Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
- Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
- Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2+ years of related finance or accounting experience
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.