|Skills:||MS Office, Database, technical|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
- 2+ years working in an office environment, preferably an engineering, construction, architect or similar environment
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Word; Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint etc.
- Should have experience uploading and downloading files in a database
- This is not a position sitting behind a desk answering phones or doing the manager’s calendar, it is working in the planning group. Experience working in a technical Engineering or Construction office is preferred.
- Act in a support function to keep drawings flowing between different groups/people, creating pdf purchase orders, etc. Will work with the drawing Archives.
- Go through purchase order training within the organization
- Architects hand write PO’s and this position will then create pdf files of those PO’s
- Will “manage” the cloud service as well. Create folders, send links to consultants, send drawings to the print house, etc. The company utilizes a SharePoint application that houses the drawings, so any experience working in SharePoint applications would be a plus.
Please contact a recruiter today to discuss your background, as well as the details of this position. 724-779-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.