|Title:||Onsite Technician (Avaya)|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Analyzes, administers, and maintains telecommunications systems.
1. Evaluates, analyzes, administers and maintains voice, and data communications systems.
2. Reads and interprets circuit diagrams.
3. Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
4. Completes Moves, Adds, and Changes on the telephone system.
5. May Install, test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
6. Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
7. Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
Avaya Aura Call Manager (Strongly Preferred)
2-5 years of related telecommunications experience.
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
In-depth knowledge in telecom background with emphasis in Avaya Telephone systems.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.