|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Functions in a mid-level engineer capacity, or technical specialist. Under general supervision, performs all aspects of conventional design engineering and analysis. Broadens knowledge and skill set in area of discipline. May start to expand knowledge in other disciplines and/or functional areas.
- Developing design drawings, writing testing & acceptance procedures, developing technical specifications, completing reports, studies and presentations.
• Enforce telecommunications design compliance with codes, standards and policies as set forth by the client, B&V or other industry governing entities.
• Attend meetings, adhere to schedules, and follow the project budget.
• Collaborate with other project disciplines, both internal to Client and within the client’s organization
Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing. Minimum of 3 years related work experience All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience creating construction drawings
• Knowledge of private wireless networks, optical transport, and Ethernet IP.
• Working knowledge of civil/structural engineering protocol as it pertains to telecommunications
• Behavioral traits: independent, self-starter, self-accountable, prioritizing, comfortable with ambiguity, friendly.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
If they reside in Rochester, NY – travel up to 25% to Overland Park offices as needed. If they reside in Overland Park, KS – travel up to 90% on client site
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.