|Skills:||Accounting, Costpoint, Excel, SOX|
|Type:||Contract 6 months and possibly direct|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
TITAN has an opening at a Client Partner location for an Accountant. We’re looking for an Accountant to join our Client’s Fixed Asset Department located in Herndon, VA. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of fixed assets associated with the monthly close cycle, reporting requirements, and general ledger account reconciliations.
• Prepare Fixed Assets Voucher Packages to create/capitalize new asset additions
• Process asset transfers and disposals in the Fixed Asset Sub-ledger
• Run monthly depreciation for assigned organization(s)
• Prepare inter-divisional invoices to transfer assets between organizations
• Prepare journal entries (i.e. depreciation accruals, interdivisional reclass entries, etc.)
• Prepare monthly Fixed Assets Reporting Package for assigned organization(s) (i.e. Fixed Asset Roll-forward, 1.5M for Hyperion, etc.)
• Reconcile Fixed Asset balance sheet accounts to Sub-ledger
• Participate in audits and special projects as needed
• 2+ years of Fixed Assets experience with BA/BS in Accounting or 5+ years of experience without a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience using the Costpoint Fixed Asset Sub-ledger module
• Strong background creating and editing Excel spreadsheets
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and able to process large volumes of data monthly and accurately
• Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize busy workload
• Knowledge of SOX compliance, internal controls, fixed assets policies and procedures
• Can communicate effectively with support personnel and management – (verbal and written)
• Team player, collaborative, accountable for completing deliverables in accordance with the monthly close calendar
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.