|Skills:||NDT, piping, engineer, ASME, stress|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Based on project requirements prepares work plans, develop reports and data tables for work performed on high energy piping systems. Works with the owner and others in the preparation of outage packages for the NDT of piping welds and piping support inspections. Interfaces with client engineers through written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a four year accredited college or university
- Minimum 6 years of piping/mechanical engineering experience in an industrial environment
- MUST have experience in power stations with boilers, powerhouses, high-pressure steam piping, etc.
- Knowledge in operation of fossil fuel power generation facilities
- Understanding of Industry Codes and Standards, especially ASME B31.1
- Pipe stress experience helpful
- Ability to read and understand piping drawings
- Familiar with piping design and engineering beneficial
- Able to conduct field investigations to define project scopes
- Initiates engineering calculations in conformance with the project requirements.
- Prepares work plans for weld testing and tracks data
- Prepares work packages for pipe inspections
- Reviews drawings supplied by vendors, clients and other disciplines
- Conducts field investigation to obtain information to support the project needs
Maintains proper engineering files and records
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.