|Title:||Telecom Construction Craft Recruiter|
|Location:||Garner, NC or Overland Park, KS|
|Skills:||recruit, candidates, resumes, HR, telecom|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
This position will be responsible for providing staffing services for Telecommunications Craft professionals within the company. Will be responsible to source and recruit highly skilled craft candidates while guiding Hiring Managers and candidates through the selection process. These positions will include recruiting Tower Technicians and Tower Foreman across multiple markets.
Responsible for providing staffing services to local or regional office hiring managers as assigned. Recruiting efforts include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring for less complex or more narrow/similar sets of jobs. Assesses needs in recruitment and compensation adjustments. Provides routine employee relations support, as assigned. Conducts exit interviews and assists with reduction-in-force activities. Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws governing the employment process.
- Sources candidates through the internet and resume database searches, referrals, former employees/candidates/applicants, cold calling and ad placements to fill current employment openings
• Conducts phone screening with candidates to determine if position requirements are met, as well as organizational fit. Forwards top prospects to the hiring department for review
• Sets up interviews and develops interview questions
• Ensures the hiring manager has quality information for hiring decisions, such as application, resume, references, etc
• Coordinates transfer of internal candidates with current and receiving managers
• Discusses external market conditions with the hiring manager, such as compensation, relocation, etc to assist in the decision process
• Ensures due process is achieved in employee relations issues by gathering documentation, asking clarifying questions, & developing corrective action documents
• Advises hiring managers and employees on employment-related matters
• Gathers detailed information on assigned employee relations issues & makes recommendations on course of action
• Conducts exit interviews
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements
– Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
– 2 years related HR experience
– Interviewing, Employment Law, EEO/AAP and Problem Solving/Conflict Management
– Good understanding of resume databases, recruiting search database and internet search tools
– Basic knowledge of Employment Law
– Ability to prospect, identify, and interview new and existing candidates for the needs of clients
– Knowledge of Human Resource Information System and resume database system
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Basic conflict management, problem-solving and negotiation skills
– Good multi-tasking skills
Candidates must have experience recruiting in the telecom field. Can be located in Garner NC or Overland Park, KS.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.