|Title:||Civil Engineer PE|
|Skills:||BSCE; stormwater; erosion/sedimentation; grading; drainage|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
• Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited university in Civil Engineering or Water Resources
1-2 years of work experience in civil engineering field; preference for site development design
• Must have or be in pursuit of professional licensure
• Must be familiar with various stormwater and hydrology modeling software such as HEC¬RAS,
Bentley StormCAD, Pondpack
• Must be familiar with MS Excel
• Must be able to develop engineering designs in support of SWPPP plans; erosion/sediment control drawings; grading and drainage; environmental permitting; coordination with federal, state and local agencies; and similar types of tasks.
• Some knowledge of hydraulics and stormwater pipe networks is helpful but not required.
• Some knowledge of Civil3D is helpful but not required.
• Must have solid verbal and written communication skills
Under close supervision, performs engineering functions requiring knowledge and experience in engineering principles. This level builds on experience gained as Engineer by either obtaining more depth in specific subject area with the expectation that assignments are larger and more complex, or by gaining experience in more subject areas.
Continues to learn and remains current on departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and Black and Veatch policies and procedures
Applies to assigned tasks as appropriate
Continues developing knowledge and complies with Black and Veatch quality program relative to assigned tasks
Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
Prepares and verifies less complex engineering deliverables
Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work
Prepares engineering calculations following standard methods and principles
Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements
Seeks out supervisor or project leadership to share information and gain guidance with respect to details of design and interdisciplinary coordination
Coordinates with others as assigned by supervisor or project leadership
Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client’s main interests and drivers
May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology:
Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.