|Skills:||Construction, Manager, Generator, Wireless|
|Type:||Contract 6 months or longer and possibly direct|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Manages and directs the activities of multiple functional areas of construction.
Employees at this level are typically responsible for more than 100 sites and have budget responsibility of more than $10M.
1. Manages, directly and through subordinate supervisors, the activities of workers engaged in multiple construction functional areas.
2. Provides overall administrative and technical direction enforces company and project policies, serves as a main client interface, and ensures the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
3. Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays.
4. Assures quality of task products and services, including participating in reviews, audits and site visits.
5. Reviews work orders, product specifications, technical instructions, and facility requirements.
6. Assigns tasks to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
7. Maintains all necessary documentation related to assigned tasks and projects.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
8-10 years of related construction experience, including supervisory experience.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.