|Skills:||commercial/industrial systems, HVAC|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
- Capable of preparing engineering calculations required to select equipment using software such as HAP and other software.
- Capable of equipment selection based calculations.
- Able to interface with equipment suppliers.
- Capable of leading small projects and interfacing with other team members where the majority of the work is HVAC related.
- Have an understanding of industrial ventilation including dust collection and fume collection.
- Capable of preparing contract documents in AutoCAD drawing format.
- Typical workload is HVAC, plumbing and Fire Protection. Work is industrial and commercial/offices/labs/high rise buildings, etc.
- 5 years’ experience in HVAC. Industrial experience preferred.
PA PE license is preferred
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.