|Title:||Sr Recruiter – Intel Programs|
|Type:||Contract position with possible conversion to direct|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Be a Technology Recruiter in the Intelligence Community!
- Strong sourcing fundamentals to include advanced Boolean and social media searches, as well as Chrome extension use.
- A high degree of agility and aptitude for working in ever-changing and, at times, ambiguous environments.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must have for this job, as our relationship with our business operations counterparts and candidate market is “high-touch”.
- A strong desire for long term candidate nurturing and relationship building is key to success in this environment.
- It will be helpful if the Recruiter is Data-driven and has an aptitude for data integrity and validation for metrics tracking.
- This recruiter will have an opportunity to recruit for a variety of tech skills across the Polygraph community, to include Systems Engineer, Software Engineers and Developers, Service Support and Systems Administration.
- This is a Full Life Cycle Recruiting role.
This position is located in Herndon, Virginia. It is an on-site requirement. And potentially some basic telecommute options after the recruiter is fully up to speed. This is NOT 100% remote work.
Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related recruiting experience.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.