|Title:||Site Acquisition Specialist|
|Skills:||permitting, leasing, tower, site|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
This position reports to a Site Acquisition Manager and is responsible for a subset of site acquisition, leasing, zoning, and permitting activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
- Achieve measurable results and report against site-specific site acquisition activities
- This position will typically coordinate leasing, zoning, and permitting for approximately 100 sites annually, depending on the project and geographic location.
- Serve as the primary internal coordinator for all assigned site acquisition activities
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the leasing, zoning, and permitting processes in the market
- Understand internal and external expectations related to schedule, cost, processes, & quality
- Drive the site acquisition process and sub-contractors, if applicable, to meet these objectives
- Maintain an accurate status of all site acquisition activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Understanding of Site Acquisition Processes
- Strong Negotiation Skills with Site Owners and Local Jurisdictions
- Experience Working with a Team of Site Acquisition Personnel
- Intimate Knowledge of Wireless Site Acquisition Methodologies and Processes within the Market to Include: Leasing, Zoning, Permitting, and Zoning/Construction Drawings
- Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Database Management and Industry Program Tracking Tools (Siterra, CCI Sites, etc)
Position requires at least 2-3 years of site acquisition experience in the telecommunications field. Associate or Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP Certification a plus.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.