|Skills:||inventory, logistics, transport|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
TITAN has a position open with a client partner for a Logistics Analyst position.
This position reports to a Logistics Manager and is responsible for a subset of material/logistics activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train logistics and quality staff
- Meet productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a leadership capacity.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and database environments
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.