|Title:||Electrical Engineer – REVIT|
|Location:||Pittsburgh, PA (can work 100% remotely)|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
|Duration:||6 months + with the possibility of going direct|
TITAN Consulting has a few opportunities to work with a Client on a project as an Electrical Engineer as a remote employee, working from your home.
- BSEE degree, PE not required
- Steel plant experience and previous steel projects experience required
- Must be proficient with ETAP (Electrical Transient Analyzer Program)
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- 5-10+ years of experience doing substation design in a steel plant environment
- 5-10+ years of experience in preparing single line diagrams, general arrangements, grounding, conduit routing, controls and protections schematics, etc.
- Person will also produce specifications for the engineering and construction of electric substation facilities used in a steel plant environment as well as check drawings and designs as needed
- High-speed internet access, home desktop or Laptop computer with Windows 10
- For employment and logistics purposes, must reside in the Continental United State
These positions will be paid hourly as a W2 employee of TITAN. A qualified candidate is preferred to work in the USA Eastern Standard Time Zone, but that is open for discussion, as long as the employee can be available during the EST normal business hours (8 am-5 pm). The person would be communicating daily with a manager on the designs they would be working on.
If you have strong Revit experience and are interested in this opportunity, please contact a recruiter today at TITAN Consulting. email@example.com or 724-779-7911