|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
• AAS in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent
• Under general supervision, performs functions requiring intermediate knowledge and use of electronic applications, standards and document control processes/procedures in support of creating and modifying deliverables
• 3-4 years of experience in substation Transmission and Distribution in the power industry
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation Connect software
• Experience with raster manipulation
• Ability to independently develop written communication and to facilitate coordination with team members and clients.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• 3-5 years of experience in drafting
• Understands substation layout design concepts
• Understands protection and controls design concepts
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.