|Title:||Substation Electrical Designer|
|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in US|
|Skills:||substation, electrical, Design, RTU|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Minimum of 4 years of experience per the below.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (or a 4-year electrical technology degree) from a recognized accredited program.
Electrical engineer with electrical engineering experience in substation design, the experience should include but is not limited to the following:
• Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
• Prepare one-lines, connection diagrams, panel elevations, and protection & control schematics for power substation equipment.
• Prepare auxiliary power equipment sizing calculations.
• Design wiring diagrams for protective relaying panels.
• Perform complex engineering calculations/studies related to substation projects such as: lightning protection, conduit fill, AC/DC station service loading, surge arrester sizing and voltage drop.
• Create RTU control, status and analog point lists, raceway/cable schedules along with maintenance/signage and nameplates
• Prepare equipment arrangement, grounding, foundation and conduit plans for high voltage substations.
• Review shop drawings, vendor quotes and perform bid evaluations.
• Develop construction release documents.
• Manages budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
Actively coordinate with others on the team
Delegate and supervise the work of younger engineers
Communicate with upper management and provide status updates on engineering design activities.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.