|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Type:||Contract to possible Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Electrical Engineer – Substation, Remote anywhere in U.S.
- Perform substation design, including physical design, protective relaying/control with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Prepares a variety of complex engineering deliverables for substation design.
- Performs complex research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Prepares complex engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
- Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Plans and conducts independent evaluation, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Substation Design – Physical and Protection & Control (P&C)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of substation design projects
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.