|Title:||Nuclear Engineer 4|
|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Nuclear Engineer 4, Remote U.S.
Assist in the preparation of technical design documentation for General Electric-Hitachi (GEH)’s BWRX-300 Small Modular Reactor (SMR) technology and in support of Ontario Power Generation (OPG). Positions will interface with home office personnel in KS, other regional offices throughout U.S. and interface with GEH and OPG personnel. Manages assigned budget, schedule, and quality requirements. Plans and conducts independent evaluation, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Reviews lower level engineering work or assignments. Is responsible for one or more of the following: overseeing collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work; leading smaller production teams; and serving as the responsible charge for a project. Project Coordination: Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on moderately complex projects.Required Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be both an individual contributor and work effectively in teams.
- Ability to accept both internal and external (client) feedback.
- Willingness to learn processes and procedures special to the nuclear industry
- PE license preferred, not required.
- Previous design experience for power/nuclear plants preferred but would be evaluated based on experience level.
- Maintain some flexibility in work hours, if required by the client or project.
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.