|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Skills:||construction, telecom, generator, power calculations|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
This position reports to a Regional Manager and is responsible for a subset of construction activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
Any experience relating to AT&T Wireless telecom construction as it relates to turf or generator installs is a plus. Any specific experience with working with the AT&T Power Calculation spreadsheet for sizing generators is even a bigger plus.
One of the main responsibilities of the person will be to pull equipment information from a database and enter information into a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet will generate the size of the generator needed for the installation.
A person must have solid computer skills. A person with strong electrical knowledge is a plus.
The person will be responsible for projects in the Eastern US, so it is preferred that the live/work in the Eastern US. They will be working a majority of their time in the Eastern Standard Timezone.
- Achieve measurable results and report against financial and non-financial performance metrics related to various construction and design activities
- Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, budget adherence, quality, and employee development
- This position will typically manage 200-300 sites annually, depending on the project
- Serve as the primary internal manager for all assigned construction and design activities
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the site equipment design process
- Understand internal and external expectations related to schedule, cost, & quality
- Drive the construction team and sub-contractors to meet these objectives
- Maintain an accurate status of all construction activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood by all internal and external construction personnel to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a leadership capacity.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Telecommunications Equipment Design and Planning
- Construction Project Planning, Internal & External Resource Planning and Leadership
- Scope Development and Understanding of Construction Processes
- Strong Negotiation Skills with Sub-Contractors
- Basic Understanding of Project Budgeting and Cost Accounting Methodologies
- Experience Leading a Team of Construction Field Personnel
- Intimate Knowledge of Wireless Construction Methodologies and Processes within the Market
- Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Extensive Experience with Network Upgrades and/or Overlays: CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiMax, Generator Installations
To apply, please email your resume, including the position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.