|Title:||Fiber/OSP AutoCAD Drafter 2– Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Fiber/OSP AutoCAD Drafter 2– Remote – Anywhere in the US
This role will be responsible for assisting with the development of construction deliverables for Fiber/OSP wireline projects. Functions in a mid-level engineering technician capacity. Under general supervision, performs functions requiring intermediate knowledge and use of electronic applications, standards, and document control processes/procedures in support of creating and modifying deliverables. May begin to provide technical guidance to other engineering technicians.
• At least 2 years of experience in engineering and construction industry.
• Knowledge of Fiber/Wireline/OSP is a plus.
• Knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD.
• Exposure to Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus.
• Familiarity with ArcGIS a plus.
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.