|Title:||Site Acquisition Analyst / EHS Analyst|
|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Skills:||site acq, regulatory, compliance|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
This position reports to a Site Acquisition Manager, and is responsible for a subset of site acquisition, leasing, zoning, and permitting activities related to wireless projects within a geographic market or region. These projects typically involve turn-key site development services to build or modify wireless networks.
This position and group deals in EHS (environmental, health, and saftey), Regulatory compliance, and other similar activities to Site Acq. Any prior experience in compliance and regulatory filings is a plus. The person would be utilizing a proprietary database and watching for errors, forecasting, creating PO’s, etc. Must have solid computer skills working with databases and MS Excel.
- Achieve measurable results and report against site specific site acquisition activities
- This position will typically coordinate leasing, zoning, and permitting for approximately 100 sites annually, depending on the project and geographic location.
- Serve as the primary internal coordinator for all assigned site acquisition activities
- Be a subject matter expert on all facets of the leasing, zoning, and permitting processes in the market
- Understand internal and external expectations related to schedule, cost, processes, & quality
- Drive the site acquisition process and sub-contractors, if applicable, to meet these objectives
- Maintain an accurate status of all site acquisition activities at all times and be able to communicate the status through reports, e-mails, meetings, conference calls, etc…
- Ensure the project scope is clearly defined and understood to avoid scope creep and minimize changes
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments.
Areas of emphasis include:
- Understanding of Site Acquisition Processes
- Strong Negotiation Skills with Site Owners and Local Jurisdictions
- Experience Working with a Team of Site Acquisition Personnel
- Intimate Knowledge of Wireless Site Acquisition Methodologies and Processes within the Market to Include: Leasing, Zoning, Permitting, and Zoning/Construction Drawings
- Risk Management / Mitigation and Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Database Management and Industry Program Tracking Tools (Siterra, CCI Sites, etc)
Desire at least 2-3 years of site acquisition experience in the telecommunications field and BA/BS degree. PMP Certification a plus.
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.