|Skills:||Ram Steel, Enercalc, STAAD|
|Type:||Contract to possible direct|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
- Performs a variety of routine engineering assignments under the direction of a supervisor with increasing responsibility based on performance. Preparation of structural analysis and design calculations and checking design calculations
- Experience in concrete, steel, and masonry structural design. Experience with wood structures a plus;
- May be assisted by a designer, but usually assumes no responsibility for direction of others;
- Communicates with supervisor concerning progress or problems in an assigned task;
- Technical report writing and organizes and maintains project design notebook;
- Checking of structural drawings;
- Preparation of specifications
- Proficiency with structural software such as Ram Steel, Enercalc, Staad, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in structural design
- 3+ years of structural analysis and design as it relates to structural steel, building and equipment foundation design, pile design, masonry design, etc.
- EIT Certification and/or PE is a plus
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.