|Title:||Civil Engineer PE|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
- BS Civil Engineering with 3-5 years’ exp. and the degree should be EAC or ABET accredited
- PE License in PA a MUST (other states too would be a plus)
- AutoCAD Civil 3D would be a big plus so they could assist in possibly doing some drafting work if needed in a pinch.
- Person will review and red line drawings of site plans; storm water management; erosion and sedimentation control; grading plans; dimensioning; etc.
- Projects are usually for jobs that involve about 1 acre box shaped parcels for developments of commercial/retail establishments such as restaurants, gas stations, banks, etc.
- Person will use their PE certification to seal the drawings on documents
Someone who comes from a residential background would work too. Someone who had developed residential sub-divisions, site planning, laid out roads, etc.
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.