|Title:||Civil / Structural Designer|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Minimum 5-10+ years’ experience in civil and structural designs of buildings and equipment foundations (spread, mat, and pile); structural steel for mill buildings, auxiliary buildings, equipment support structures, and operating platforms, masonry buildings; site layouts, road and railroad layouts and designs; storm drainage/retainage, erosion and sediment control plans.
- Experience with heavy industrial facilities.
- Knowledge and experience of REVIT is required. 3D knowledge and capability preferred
- Associate degree in Civil Engineering or Related Field is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Conceptualize and prepare plans, layouts, sections, details, and bills of materials to accurately convey construction or fabrication requirements.
- Develop designs consistent with good practices, client requirements, and conformance to codes and standards, and coordinate with engineers and other designers for carrying out the design work, and to meet the schedules of the deliverables.
- Review project scope and vendor information and assist in design planning.
- Coordinate with associates in other departments as required.
- Identify and resolve any potential conflicts, problems, changes or deviations in designs.
- Perform self-review of all the design deliverables prepared for accuracy and constructability.
- Adherence to the department’s design standards and assist others to ensure compliance in the designs and updating them as required.
- Able to communicate clearing and articulately, verbally and in writing.
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.