|Title:||Fiber/Wireline/OSP AutoCAD Designer 4 – Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Location:||Remote – Anywhere in the US|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Fiber/Wireline/OSP AutoCAD Designer 4 – Remote – Anywhere in the US
This role will be responsible for assisting with the development of construction deliverables for Fiber/OSP wireline projects. Functions in a mid-level engineering technician lead/supervisor capacity. With minimal supervision from the Project Graphics Lead, performs advanced functions requiring knowledge and use of electronic applications, standards, and document control processes/procedures in support of creating and modifying deliverables. Provide technical guidance and direction to other technical professionals including delegation of work assignments.
• At least 3 years of experience in engineering and construction industry.
• At least 1 year of experience supervising/leading a drafting graphics team.
• Experience in Fiber/Wireline/OSP a plus.
• Knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D (Alignments, COGO points, Point Labels, Line Labels, Feature Lines, Property Sets, Profiles, and Plan Production tools a plus).
• Familiarity with ArcGIS and other GIS based software applications a plus.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.