|Title:||Land Surveyor – PLS|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
Land Surveyor – PLS
- 5+ years of experience doing land surveying
- Ideal candidate would have a PA PLS license doing residential and commercial projects
- Right now the commercial projects are generally within 8 hours travel from Pittsburgh which includes the states of PA, OH, WV, KY, VA, MD, DE, NJ, & NY and if someone is a PLS in another state, that would define additional territories they may cover
- Residential projects are in the Allegheny and surrounding counties
- This position is intending to be primarily 90% in the office with minimal travel
- This position may focus more on the local residential sector of work
- Preferred experience would be someone with working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D to work on designs of Topographical Surfaces; Pipe Networks; Working with Survey Points, etc.
- After initially focusing on residential projects, this person may get more into the commercial site projects
- Survey instruments used are primarily Trimble GPS and robotic total stations (all up to date/current technologies)
To apply, please email your resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.