|Location:||Pittsburgh, PA or anywhere remote in US|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
|Duration:||6 months + with the possibility of going direct|
Location: If not working in the Pittsburgh, PA office, then we would prefer a person working in the Eastern Time Zone for a remote position. If a person does not live/work in EST, then they must understand they will be working during hours in EST.
Designer with experience in an industrial facility. Design experience in steel facilities is considered a significant plus.
- Experience in REVIT is a plus, if no experience they will teach.
- Must be capable of generating piping drawings from vendor drawings, flow diagrams and P&ID’s.
- Capable of utilizing REVIT software to prepare piping layouts and detail drawings with sufficient detail for a contractor to install.
- Must be familiar with piping specifications and codes.
- Able to complete project documents in a timely matter to meet project schedules.
- Capable of checking drawings based on vendor information.
- Capable of directing others in the department to delegate work required in a clear and precise manner.
- Able to communicate with Department Manager, Project Managers, and other discipline designers to gather information required to complete the design as per client and vendor documentation.
- Must be able to read and understand the “As-Sold” specification for the project and provide all necessary drawings required for construction.
- Communicate with other disciplines to alleviate any interferences or design issues.
- Make any necessary changes or revisions to drawings as required or requested by their supervisor.
- Capable of designing pipe supports per codes and standards.
- Must be able to follow directions and company standards and procedures.
- Willing to perform any duties as required by the Department Manager.
- Able to convey to their Department Manager any project requirements, status of project and schedule as requested.
- Capable of clarifying any field issues that may come up pertaining to the drawings and design.
- Capable of working on their own or as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated and responsible to get the project completed correctly and on budget.
- Must have a 2-year technical degree from an accredited college or technical school.
- Experience in REVIT is a Plus (if no experience, they will teach)
- Experience in Microsoft Office is required.
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Must be familiar with all piping codes and construction techniques.
Above requirements, plus
Senior Level is 10+ Years
- Experience in PLANT 3D design software is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in piping design in heavy industrial facilities.
Mid-Level is 5+ Years
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in piping design in heavy industrial facilities.
If working in the office in Pittsburgh, the work schedule is M-Th in the office and Fridays remote (you have the choice to work in the office on Fridays as well).
If remote, they will travel to the Pittsburgh office the first week for training and get a laptop, monitor, etc.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.