|Title:||Electrical Project Construction Coordinator|
|Location:||Tiptonville, TN (on job site)|
|Skills:||Design, AutoCAD, Revit|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
The On-Site Electrical Construction Coordinator will coordinate between all the project teams to ensure the project is running according to the existing budget and timeline.
• Monitor the construction progress of the project on-site.
• Review and monitor RFI and needed documents properly throughout the project.
• Coordinate with the project team to communicate field changes effectively.
• Monitor and report project details to the project team, including progress, risks, and opportunities in a timely manner.
• Ensure all changes to specifications, job scope, and drawings are documented and updated.
• Review work schedules for the engineering team.
• Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by a modification to operating work instructions.
• Adhere to company safety standards and promote safety culture in work.
• Manage risks related to the site or any kind of defect that leads to delivery
• Ability to prepare bid RFQ packages and review and evaluate bids received for successful selection of material and installation contractors
· Bachelor’s degree in construction work, engineering, or building science is preferred.
· 5+ years’ experience in construction required.
· Strong business and communication skills.
· Working knowledge of project management software.
To apply, please email your resume, including the position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.