|Skills:||AutoCAD, Land Development, Industrial|
|Type:||Contract + Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||TBD based on experience|
2 positions open with clients in the Pittsburgh market
- 2+ years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D a MUST
- Associates Degree at minimum preferred
- 2+ years of experience doing CAD site plans, grading plans, stormwater management, erosion & sedimentation, dimensioning, alignments and corridors, pipe networks, etc.
- Many projects are usually for jobs that involve about 1-acre box-shaped parcels for developments of commercial/retail establishments such as restaurants, gas stations, banks, etc.
- The person will work on this size project typically and will always be busy
This position requires a person to work in office M-F.
Second Position we have open is:
- CIVIL 3D AutoCAD design experience
- Must have Industrial project experience.
- Projects may include working on Storm water drainage, retention ponds, roads, railroads, ditches, etc.
- Any REVIT experience is a plus.
This position requires a person to either work in the office or remotely.
If working in the office in Pittsburgh, the work schedule is M-Th in the office and Fridays remote (you have the choice to work in the office on Fridays as well).
If remote, they will travel to the Pittsburgh office the first week for training and get a laptop, monitor, etc.
To apply, please email your resume, including the position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.