|Location:||College Station, TX|
|Type:||6 Months + Intended Direct|
|Pay Rate:||$29 – 30.75 / Hour|
- Under general supervision, performs functions requiring intermediate knowledge and use of electronic applications, standards and document control processes/procedures in support of creating and modifying deliverables.
- Create and develop deliverables based on a variety of design inputs
- May perform basic computations such as material quantity estimates and dimensional checks
- MEP drafting using AutoCAD &/or Microstation
- Diploma or Certificate Required.
- Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.