|Title:||Mechanical Piping Designer|
|Location:||U.S. Hybrid / Overland Park, KS or Houston, TX|
|Skills:||3D Piping Design & CADWorx|
|Type:||6 Months + Intended Direct|
|Pay Rate:||$35 – 36 / Hour|
Candidate must be located within 50 miles from one of the following office locations and willing to work in the office three days a week. Please specify office location on resume submittal.
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Houston, Texas
- minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Preferred experience with Mechanical equipment and piping layout/design in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in the appropriate electronic applications and programs required for performing assignments to include but not limited to CADD or other electronic applications.
- Required software experience includes Hexagon SmartPlant S3D and AutoDesk AutoCAD/CADWorx 2D/3D.
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control and departmental guides.
- Intermediate industry knowledge and technology trends.
- Intermediate knowledge of company quality program.
- Advanced ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of other disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles.
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides related to assigned engineering discipline.
- Basic knowledge of procurement and contract administration.
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.