|Title:||Construction Contracts Coordinator|
|Location:||Pittsburgh, PA Area|
|Skills:||Preparing Construction Contracts|
|Pay Rate:||$70,000 – 100,000|
Construction Contracts Coordinator
- Issues and maintains all contracts, subcontracts, scopes of work, and material purchase orders for the business.
- Manages all master files and form contracts to ensure they are up to date and complete.
- Coordinates receipt of all documents from subcontractors to maintain a complete and compliant contract file.
- Manages receipt of certificates of insurance and bonds, and the receipt and transmittal of certified payroll reports.
- Generates and maintains documents required to complete the contracted task for customers and subcontractors.
- Creates correspondence, maintains and manages customer and subcontractor files, and maintains the contract database.
- Attend in-person meetings, obtain signatures from executives, and explain subcontracts and scopes of work and change orders together with project managers and other internal interested parties.
- Assist with resolution of minor project disputes with subcontractors.
- Participate in meetings with Legal/Contracts team members and other business and corporate functional groups.
- Associate Degree and familiarity with Contract Administration
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in contracts management/coordination/administration in the construction field
- Paralegal background perhaps with knowledge of Contract Law, Federal Contract Requirements and Regulations
- Experience and knowledge of the energy industry including applicable utility and competitive energy matters
- Understanding and working knowledge of contract Terms and Conditions used in the construction industry
- Requires excellent clerical skills and knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation; requires excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint, and proficiency and/or ability to learn new programs (e.g., Documentum, CostPoint)
- Strong skills in verbal communication, writing, public speaking and related communications
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize in a fast paced environment, in order to respond quickly and accurately to time-sensitive contracting matters
- Must communicate clearly – both orally and in writing – to read and analyze legal and contract materials and other data, to work in stressful conditions under time deadlines
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.