|Title:||Mechanical/Piping Layout CAD Designer|
|Location:||U.S. Hybrid – Charlotte, NC Preferred|
|Skills:||Mechanical Equipment & Piping Layout/Design|
|Type:||6 Months + Intended Direct|
|Pay Rate:||$35 – 40 / Hour|
U.S. HYBRID LOCATIONS
Candidate must be located within 50 miles from one of the following office locations and willing to work in the office three days a week. Please specify office location on resume submittal.
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Lake Worth, Florida
- Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Cary, North Carolina
- Arlington, Virginia
- Overland Park, Kansas
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bloomington, Minnesota
- Columbus, Ohio
- Fort Worth, Texas
- minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Experience with Mechanical equipment and piping layout/design is required.
- Experience in the Water/Wastewater Treatment Industry is preferred.
- Ability to use Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD), information modeling or other applications or design or modeling skills and/or design principles and practices.
- Required sofware skillsets include AutoDesk AutoCAD 2D and AutoDesk Revit 3D.
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control and departmental guides.
- Intermediate industry knowledge and technology trends.
- Intermediate knowledge of company quality program.
- Intermediate ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of other disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles.
Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides related to assigned engineering discipline
To apply, please email resume, including position title in the subject line, to pgh@us-TITAN.com or share this position with your friends and colleagues with the links below.