TITAN is working for you.
Working with TITAN is like having a trusted business partner on call. We provide flexible, on-demand access to technical, engineering and business professionals in the Pittsburgh area – or nationwide. You concentrate on your core business.
The result? Simpler workforce management. Projects completed on time, on budget. Better hires. And a lot less stress.
Our business starts with you (and our candidates!).
- A dedicated TITAN recruiting consultant learns about your needs and aligns our services to meet them.
- We treat our employees really well – so they can focus on doing a great job for you.
This is why TITAN has been named by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest-growing, private companies in America three times.
So do what you do best, and leave the rest to us.
Have a “huge” workforce problem? We’ll cut it down to size.
Call Your Recruiting Professionals today to get started.
Contract to Direct Placement
TITAN provides its clients with payrolling services.
This service is utilized when the client has recruited or just identified a candidate on their own, but prefers to have TITAN cover all payroll related costs for the employee. TITAN would treat the candidate as any other contract employee. Payroll and insurance related costs would be the responsibility of TITAN. As in contracting, the client will be billed weekly for the total amount of hours worked by the TITAN payrolled employee. The client has the option to use this person as a TITAN contract employee for as long as they want. The client also has the option to hire this person directly onto their staff at any time without any additional financial obligations relating to the transition.
- Wireless telecom construction project management
- Information Technology
- Business support
- Cyber Forensics
- Engineering & Construction
- Environmental Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing & Production
- Power Generation & Petrochemical
- Software & Technology
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Administrative Staff
- Call Center Representatives
- CAD Designers/Drafters
- CNC Programmers
- Construction Managers/Supervisors
- Engineers (All Disciplines)
- Graphic Designers
- Help Desk
- Human Resource Personnel
- IT Programmers
- IT Security Analysts
- Logistics Managers
- Market Managers
- Network Technicians
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Site Acquisition Managers/Coordinators/Analysts
- Software & Software Personnel
- Technical Writers
- Technicians (All Disciplines)
- Web Developers